Thursday, August 19, 2010

Board Review

Tomorrow morning I stand before the State Board of Private Academic Schools to review our school's application for licensure.  Please think good thoughts tomorrow morning at 9:00am!  I'll keep you posted.

**Post Update**

We just got home from the Board Meeting and we were APPROVED for licensure as a Nursery/Kindergarten Private Academic School.  I think tonight will be the first Friday night in 6 months that I'm shutting off my computer and saving my work for tomorrow.  Thanks for all of your positive thoughts this morning!

1 comment:

  1. WE COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD!!!! It's been a challenging journey getting to this point but we all knew you would make your dream come true. You love to teach and every child that enrolls in your school will benefit from your passion to open their eyes to the gift of knowledge in a peaceful and loving atmosphere.CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete