Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Montessori Classroom

I. Am. So. Excited. For six years, I have been searching for a song that I once heard in a Montessori classroom. The teacher who played the song in her classroom has long since retired. I performed Google search after Gooooogle search. Nothing.

I finally find myself on a Montessori chatroom (I know, it's an obsession). I ask around if anyone knows anything about this song. Days later, I get a response from a teacher who ordered the CD years ago. I finally find the artist's website and I call for information. I haven't heard back from her yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll soon have that song!! Here is a link to her website. Click on the sample to hear this sweet song.

If you're a parent of the school, we're going to sing several of these songs this year. You might want to support the artist and purchase a CD for your child!

No comments:

Post a Comment